Retirement Plan Services
Offering an employer-sponsored retirement plan for your employees can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. P&A’s retirement plan professionals can create a strategy tailored to meet your company’s specific goals. We also understand the importance of effective communication and accountability between the investment record-keeper and the plan’s TPA, so your plan is in capable, confident hands.
With P&A’s Retirement Plan Services, you can choose from a variety of services that best meet your business needs. Whether you’re an employer, broker or advisor, our a la carte options provide you flexibility and the customized solutions you need.
When you choose P&A to manage your company’s retirement options, you receive expert guidance and quality administrative practices, including:
- Administration & Compliance Services – we ensure your plan is fully compliant by providing complete administration and testing services
- Open Architecture Investment Platform – as an independent record-keeper, we offer a highly competitive, true “open architecture” approach to investments with access to thousands of mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), collective investment funds (CIFs), and other equities.
- Participant Communication & Guidance – P&A offers industry-leading education and online guidance for your employees. We also provide user-friendly product tools and tutorials to help your employees get the most out of their contributions and investments.
- Transparent Fee Structure – More attention than ever is being focused on the responsibility of plan sponsors to make sure that their participants pay only “reasonable” fees and expenses. P&A makes that task easier by openly disclosing the fees we charge for the services we provide and outlining who pays those fees.
Our expertise includes working with the following qualified plans:
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Solo(k) Plans
- Safeharbor 401(k)
- 403(b) Plans
- 457(f) and 457(b) plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Prevailing Wage/Davis Bacon Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- SIMPLE IRA Plans