The Data Entry Processor is responsible for entering client and participant data into P&A’s software for the creation of COBRA Notices, enrollments and cancelation forms. Communicate participant changes with client(s)/Carriers/Vendors through email, fax, or website. Able to process participant changes within COBRA and client guidelines.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Process COBRA Notices from information provided by clients transmitted as faxes, spreadsheets or system generated forms.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Maintain, process and update participant’s accounts including benefit change and payment allocations within P&A’s software.
- Communicate with participants, insurance carriers or vendor’s insurance carriers when applicable.
- Assist Customer Service Department with COBRA/Direct Billing questions and inquiries