The COBRA and Premium Billing Specialist provide clients and participants with COBRA/Direct Billing services while remaining compliant with COBRA regulations. Additional responsibilities may include training, new case implementation, and providing direction and assigning tasks to others as appropriate. This position will require interaction with clients and participants through phone call, emails, and fax communication regarding their accounts.
- Coordinates and administers assigned case load
- Communicate with clients, brokers, insurance carriers, TPAs and other vendors via phone and email to resolve and troubleshoot participant issues.
- Maintain, process and update participant’s accounts including benefit change and payment allocations.
- Ensure participant changes are processed timely and accurately with the insurance carriers/clients
- Process open enrollments, including updating rates, benefits, carrier information, invoicing participants
- Assist and support Customer Service Department and data team with plan questions and escalated issues