New year, new look! P&A’s secure employer web portal, HR Connect, is getting an upgrade that’s easy, clean, and more sophisticated. With a smart layout, new look and a user-friendly interface, P&A’s HR Connect upgrade is created to deliver clients a better experience.
Our team kept the employer’s journey in mind when redesigning the portal: how can we enhance the user’s experience? What can we do to improve the portal? And so, with input from clients, P&A’s software, IT and design teams mapped out a plan to upgrade the look and feel of HR Connect while maintaining the existing high-powered functionality and robust reporting features.
HR Connect will look different when you log into your account. In addition to style upgrades, you’ll notice the portal displays more white space and a neatly trimmed menu that’s left justified on your screen.
To expand the menu, simply hover your mouse over the menu. From there, you can drill down under the main headings (Reports, Employee Functions, and Online Enrollments.) Choose from the options available and that topic will appear on your screen.
HR Connect Common Functions
While HR Connect offers employers many features, here is an overview of some of the most widely utilized functions.
- On Demand Reports – access real-time data and generate reports with employee information, event history and Benefit Card usage summaries.
- Archived Reports – generate a report of past account activity, like account balances.
- Employee Functions – look up an employee, make an employee change in our system (i.e., add or term benefit), and view employee change history.
- Upload File – securely upload enrollment, eligibility and payroll files.
- Profile – update your email address, contact information, and opt in to receive P&A’s newsletter/employer communications.
Please stay tuned for more details as we get closer to unveiling the new HR Connect. Clients, brokers and advisors will receive an advanced notification prior to the new portal going live.
In the meantime, should you need assistance with the current HR Connect portal, please contact your P&A Client Support Specialist Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.