Effective February 2023, P&A Reimbursement Accounts will see some changes to the administrative fee invoice process. These changes apply to all FSA, HRA, HSA, Lifestyle Spending Account and Commuter Benefit clients. Please see a summary of the fee invoice changes below.
Changes to Fee Invoice Dates
- The fee invoice will now be issued on the first of every month beginning with the February 2023 invoice.
- All invoices will be due 10 calendar days after the invoice is issued.
- Clients who pay their fees via ACH will see the extraction happen on the 10th calendar day after the invoice is issued. (Please note: this will be identified as the due date on the invoice.)
Changes to Fee Invoice Credits
- Retro credits/adjustments will be provided going back 60 days. A look back period beyond 60 days will no longer be available.
- Any changes, if applicable, must be made within 60 days of the invoice issued. Participants who were either not enrolled in a benefit or terminated by the time the invoice is issued will be adjusted on the following month’s invoice. P&A will no longer be able to accommodate customized adjustments.
Important Reminder for FSA Clients with the Carry Forward Option
If your company offers an FSA plan with the carry forward option, please note that you are invoiced for participants who are not re-enrolling in the new plan year but are still within the plan’s run-out period.
If you have any questions about your administration fee invoice, please contact your P&A Client Support Specialist Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET. To view a full list of our administrative services, please visit our Solutions & Services page.