We are very excited to share some new web developments with our Retirement Plan customers. Beginning in the first quarter of 2022, P&A Retirement Plan clients and participants will be introduced to a new web portal. The new portal provides visitors with an updated layout with dashboard enhancements, improved navigation and a more streamlined layout to better serve you. Below is an overview of the new portal enhancements and what you can expect when you log into your account.
Important Details for Employers & Advisors
- P&A will notify you when you the new web portal is ready to be accessed.
- When you log into the new portal, you will be required to enter your current username and a new generic password, which is RetireAcct21! From there, you can update your login credentials. Please see below instructions on how to log into your account.
- Retirement Plan Participants will also be notified about the portal change and provided instructions on how to log into the new portal.
- If you have any questions, please contact your Retirement Plan administrator.
Retirement Plan Employers & Advisors – How to Log Into Your Account
- Go to padmin.com and under “User Type” select employer or advisor and under “Account Type” select Retirement Plan. Please see the screenshot below of our homepage.
- When you log into the new portal, you will be required to enter your current username and a new generic password, which is RetireAcct21! From there, you can update your login credentials.
New Participant Dashboard Enhancements
- Education- to include videos and online help
- Retirement Income Optimizer Tool- encourages contributions to the plan and illustrates impact on retirement income
- Enhanced/easier navigation
- Optional e-delivery for notifications and disclosures
- Enhanced personal rate of return to provide deeper insights into retirement account performance
Please contact your Retirement Plan Administrator for assistance, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.