The Retirement Administrator position is responsible for defined contribution pension plans such as 401(k), profit sharing, money purchase pension plans, 403(b), Davis-Bacon, etc.
- Coordinates and administers assigned case-load
- Perform all necessary ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b) testing, and all other required compliance testing
- Resolve administrative problems with clients, plan representatives and plan participants
- Prepare and deliver to client all required reports, such as annual valuations, participant statements, Form 5500 reports, etc.
- Perform all phases of case recordkeeping, distribution, and loan procedures & assist with related accounting functions such as billing