The Administrative Assistant works under limited supervision and is responsible for assisting the Department Administrators by performing semi-complex administrative duties, customer service, and data entry related to retirement plan administration to maximize efficiencies and ensure compliance resulting total Customer/Client satisfaction.
Effective performance of all duties and responsibilities of the position will assure accurate and timely completion of required tasks and compliance with required timelines.
- Process daily receipts to ensure accurate and timely deposits with funding provider, paying special attention to detail with regard to case specifications;
- Prepare various types of spreadsheets for client or internal deposit processing;
- Prepare quarterly participant statements in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with department procedures, paying special attention to detail;
- Process electronic withdrawals, paying special attention to government regulations and written instructions in a timely and accurate manner;
- Determine clients’ open enrollment period per plan specifications and prepare emails with instructions for enrollments;
- Provide extraordinary customer service to plan participants and contacts through the dedicated telephone line making note of all plan provisions with attention to any special requirements in a timely, accurate and courteous manner;
- Prepare and mail distribution kits by utilizing recordkeeping programs in compliance with departmental procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Completes any additional assignments as requested by the executive/management team members
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established departmental procedures
Completes any additional assignments and projects as requested by management.
This job description is designed to cover a general list of responsibilities and expectations for this role and does not contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the role. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without advance notice.