Our Participant Support Specialists are often the primary contact many of our customers and participants have with P&A. This means the Participant Support Specialist role is key to our success as an organization. The Participant Support Specialist’s function is to provide effective and accurate responses to our callers.
- Answer incoming calls, interpret caller’s question/problem and provide resolutions, researching solutions
- Provide guidance and resources on plan terms/content and eligibility in compliance with applicable regulations
- Maintain data protection, privacy, security and maintain HIPAA compliance for participants and clients
- Follow up with participants or administrators via phone or email to resolve open issues
- Be logged into phones and chat software and available to take chats at all times. On chats always using excellent spelling and grammar
- Log all calls and chats in Flex Connect
- Complete all required documentation