Our Participant Support Specialists are often the primary contact many of our customers and participants have with P&A. This means the Participant Support Specialist role is key to our success as an organization. The Participant Support Specialist’s function is to provide effective and accurate responses to our callers.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Answer incoming calls, interpret caller’s question/problem and provide resolutions, researching solutions.
- Provide guidance and resources on plan terms/content and eligibility in compliance with applicable regulations
- Maintain data protection, privacy, security and maintain HIPAA compliance for participants and clients
- Follow up with participants or administrators via phone or email to resolve open issues
- Be logged into phones and chat software and available to take chats at all times. On chats always using excellent spelling and grammar
- Log all calls and chats in Flex Connect
- Complete all required documentation