Implementation Specialist – Reimbursement Accounts
Department: Reimbursement Account Services
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for onboarding new clients and performing all plan implementation tasks and initial plan administration duties of reimbursement account programs such as Sections 125, 129, 132, 105(h), HSA and Wellness plans.
- Coordinate plan implementation tasks to ensure software parameters are set in accordance with the client’s Plan Installation Questionnaire and plan documents.
- Assists clients, participants, brokers and vendors with understanding and interpreting plan regulations and guidelines
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service by responding to emails, and voicemails within P&A’s established standards
- Perform all necessary IRS required discrimination testing for initial plan year and communicate results and required actions to client within seven days of completion
- Assist the accounting department on the collection of any outstanding payments, auditing and reconciliation of funds received
- Perform day to day plan administration for plans from 30-120 days after implementation