How Reimbursement Works
- Use your Benefits Card as a debit card purchase wherever MasterCard® is accepted. The money is automatically transferred from your Health FSA account to the merchant.
- QuikClaim Mobile Feature- Submit a claim and supporting documentation of your eligible expense directly from your smartphone! Go to www.padmin.com on your smartphone and log into your account.
- Online Claim Upload- After making a purchase, log in to your My Benefits account and click Upload Claim/Documentation under the Member Tools tab.
- Fax- submit a claim form via toll-free fax to (877) 855-7105.
- Mail- mail a claim form to P&A Group, 17 Court Street Suite 500, Buffalo, NY 14202.
When submitting a claim you must include a receipt/proof of purchase or insurance statement. To receive reimbursement faster, sign up for direct deposit to have your money directly deposited into your designated checking or savings account.
How do I get up-to-date account information?
Access your account balance and other information anytime, anywhere with our text message feature. Simply update your P&A account profile with your mobile number. Text "BAL" to the number 70626 and receive a text message with your account balance. You can also text "CLM" to the number 70626 to receive the status of your claims.
You can also log in to your P&A account to access your real- time account information or call our customer service department at (800) 688-2611 for your latest account information. This system is available in English and Spanish.