The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the oversight of talent sourcing and employee development at P&A by implementing tactical solutions to support short and long-term strategic initiatives including recruiting, training and other tasks associated with the workforce planning function. Effective performance will result in increased quality of our candidate pool and employee performance improvement.
Effective performance of all duties and responsibilities of the position will assure accurate and timely completion of required tasks and compliance with required timelines.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop, analyze and guide in the use of workforce planning tools and evaluate data to determine short and long-term recruiting targets
- Maintain Recruiting/Onboarding system(s) to ensure sufficient candidate sourcing, consistent applicant tracking, positive new employee onboarding experience
- Develop and maintain external partnerships to develop and drive appropriate candidate sourcing initiatives
- Stay ahead of market trends/methodologies/best practices related to recruiting, adult learning and technology advancements
- Partner with managers, executives, and organizational leaders to assess and analyze learning/training needs based upon department/company strategy including competency model design, training plans/modeling and assessment development
- Partner with Business Units, HR and Organizational Leadership to identify L&D solutions for high potential talent
- Design, build and maintain L&D solutions including curriculum design, core learning materials and assessment development/data analysis
- Determine best options for training/learning delivery; facilitate training/workshops as appropriate
- Assess/audit L&D and Recruiting initiatives for efficiency and success
- Complete any additional assignments as requested by the executive/management team members
- Ad-Hoc reporting, analysis and presentations as required
No travel is required for this role.
Fast paced work environment; flexibility to work schedules as required due to changing business demands. Occasional overtime is required. The work environment is moderately sedentary and typical of general office conditions with regard to standing, sitting, walking and lifting; no adverse conditions.
An equal opportunity employer and a smoke, drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Completes any additional assignments and projects as requested by management.
This job description is designed to cover a general list of responsibilities and expectations for this role and does not contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the role. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without advance notice.