The Software Developer function is responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. A key success factor is the ability to collaborate with internal teams and end users to gather and analyze business requirements, utilize the knowledge gained to design, develop and create software applications, configure existing systems and provide user support. Exceptional communication skills with an intuitive ability to ask the right questions is critical to the success of this role.
Effective performance of all duties and responsibilities of the position will assure accurate and timely completion of required tasks and compliance with required timelines.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Ensure software security.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members.
- Perform peer code reviews of other developers on the team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Completes any additional assignments as requested by the executive/management team members
- Provide mentoring/support of team and/or identify/deliver training for team
- Ad-Hoc reporting, analysis and presentations as required
Completes any additional assignments and projects as requested by management.
This job description is designed to cover a general list of responsibilities and expectations for this role and does not contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the role. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without advance notice.