The Software Developer function is responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. A key success factor is the ability to collaborate with internal teams and end users to gather and analyze business requirements, utilize the knowledge gained to design, develop and create software applications, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Develop intuitive and secure software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members
- Perform peer code reviews of other developers on the team