Seasonal Enrollment Representative
Title: Seasonal Enrollment Representative
We are seeking Enrollment Representatives to showcase and educate employees on our products and services. This is a seasonal position from September through November.
An ideal candidate will have a variety of customer service skills with a background in benefits administration and/or insurance services.
As an Enrollment Representative, you will work directly with the Sales and Marketing team of our organization to develop a strategy for the presentation of each client’s specific lines of service with P&A Group. You will be considered a trusted face to represent P&A Group in front of various clients across the U.S.
- Attend employee presentations and employer benefit fairs
- Answer employee/employer questions
- Engage with and encourage employees to understand the benefits offered
- Distribute employee communication pieces and giveaways
- Ensure P&A Group has a professional appearance at all times
- Arrive at each benefit fair no later than 20 minutes prior to the fair start time
- Ensure your table is kept clean and fully stocked with materials
- Provide feedback and/or suggestions for each benefit fair attended
- Proven work experience in benefits administration or insurance services
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn about pre-tax benefits
- Ability to travel via airplane and/or motor vehicle
- Reliable personal motor vehicle
- Must have functioning mobile phone
- Ability to book and arrange travel (hotel, flight, rental car etc.)
- Ability to work 10+ hours a week from September through October
- Commitment to scheduled attendance of benefit fairs
- Flexible schedule