The RFP Specialist is responsible for writing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to which the company responds to secure new business.
- Develops proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Collaborates and coordinates with internal contributors and subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and maximizes business opportunities.
- Assists with preparation and maintains a repository of templates, standard language, and product collateral or exhibits.
- May prepare custom response content for complex or unique inquiries.
- Produces all required hard copies and electronic copies for submission.
- Binds all hard copies for submission (when required) .
- Ships finished responses and tracks delivery.
- Updates and manages RFP client reference lists.
- Provides support as necessary or required for the RFP/Proposal Team.