The Participant Support Center Manager will oversee daily operations and personnel for maximum efficiency and excellent customer service. They will work closely with the Senior Customer Experience Manager and Lead Trainer to identify trends to improve performance and implement customer service strategy, while providing overall support to the Senior Customer Experience Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out personnel actions for the Participant Support Center, including scheduling, mentoring, evaluating, coaching, disciplines, interviewing, onboarding and training new staff.
- Monitor and measure key performance indicators while meeting client & organizational performance guarantees.
- Review and/or track performance results, identifying inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize resources by ensuring staff remains productive during periods of low call volume; coordinate project work with other departments as necessary.
- Monitoring software platforms to ensure timely response to all calls, chats, Contact Us messages.
- Manage department in absence of Sr. Manager.