Title: HR Generalist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships, establish trust, communicate tactfully and foster cultural change
- Lead staffing efforts of our company helping us build a strong workforce with the best possible talent
- Work with Managers to determine requirements for the positions and qualities of ideal candidate. Develop and execute creative recruiting plans.
- Use professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates for salary structures and individual rates.
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientation sessions.
- Assist and advise staff and management with interpretation and application of policies and procedures as well as legal compliance.
- Partner with managers and supervisors on employee relations matters.
- Participate in the review, development and communication of policies and procedures.
- Develop and conduct training programs for management staff on topics related to Human Resources and talent management.
- Keep current regarding federal, state and local employment and labor law; and trends in Human Resources
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant Human Resources experience
with an emphasis on full life cycle recruitment, and HR Generalist experience
including: employee relations, fact-finding investigations, talent management,
performance management, corrective action and training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in MS Office
applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), relevant HRIS and fluent
in social media networking. PHR a plus.