HR DirectorTitle: HR Director
P&A Group specializes in customized, creative benefit solutions that benefit employers and employees alike, and we are looking to add an HR professional to lead and grow the HR function in their organization.
Reporting to the VP of Administration, the HR Director will participate in the organization as part of the leadership team, serving as a trusted advisor to the Executive Team and leading the HR function, HR team, and HR initiatives of the company.
To be successful in this role, the HR Director must be able to shift mindset and their work approach to meet the situational demands of our growing company and HR Team, playing the role of Leader, Advisor, or Implementer, as necessary.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the company’s business environment internally and externally and utilizing this knowledge to participate as a trusted HR Advisor at the leadership level.
- Translating the company strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and tactical plans.
- Evaluating and advising on plan impacts to the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of the company’s team members.
- Establishing credibility and maintaining relationships throughout the organization with employees at all levels in order to be an effective, collaborative, problem-solver.
- Advising and coaches supervisors at all levels on effective leadership approaches.
- Providing leadership, coaching, and development to HR team members.
- Planning and managing the HR department budget.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives that align and bolster culture.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of engagement strategies through use of engagement survey tools; utilize survey data to advise on, develop and implement new programming.
- Determining, recommending, and establishing employee relations practices necessary to promote a proactive and positive employer-employee relationship.
TALENT RECRUITMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Developing human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps, and develops specific programs to fill those gaps including succession planning programs.
- Developing and implementing a performance management system that fosters a culture of frequent and timely feedback to facilitate employees’ professional growth.
- Identifying and developing training and development programs to prepare employees for more significant responsibilities, and general business competency programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business and company.
- Selecting and overseeing all HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Developing progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivate, incentivize, and reward for effective performance
- Monitoring compensation and benefit plans to ensure plan competitiveness in the marketplace and adherence to best-practices
- Maintaining current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws, and issues and ensures that all initiatives are in line Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Monitoring and ensures OSHA compliance throughout the company.
- Managing Affirmative Action and EEO initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of human resources experience
- Experience elevating and scaling the HR function
- 3 or more years of departmental leadership experience preferred
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to follow-through on plan execution and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Business technology acumen to include HRIS/Payroll, ATS, MS Office
- Team builder and team player
- Pro-active emphasis and self-motivated approach
P&A Group offers an unparalleled benefits package including an employer contribution toward health insurance premiums paired with a generous medical expense reimbursement account, plus an employer-funded HRA. The following employer paid benefits are also provided: dental, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and employee assistance program (EAP). Employees have the option to add additional life insurance, Flexible Spending Account for medical or dependent expenses, critical illness, identity theft and legal plans, and participate in the 401(k)-match retirement plan!
Please send your resume and cover letter/summary of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.