Under limited supervision, performs complex administrative duties related to Flex administration such as Section 125, 129, 132, 105, government regulation compliance, etc. so as to maximize quality, quantity, cost-effectiveness, and total Customer/Client satisfaction.
- Review daily flex claims and claim queues to ensure accurate and timely participant reimbursement (when needed).
- Prepares various types of spreadsheets for client or internal distribution processing.
- Responds to clients (internal and external) in a timely manner in accordance with department procedures, paying special attention to detail.
- Performs all phases of administrative procedures in accordance with plan specifications, government regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Maintains and updates filing system for the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Performs all necessary discrimination testing of section 125 and 105(h).
- Monitors and tracks accounting related functions such as disbursement check register, billing, month-end reporting.
- Reconciles and monitors the posting of employer deposits, accounting for all changes, terminations and new hires.
- Produces appropriate employer reports on a regular basis according to plan specifications.
- Initiates and maintains record keeping database and retrieval methods in compliance with governmental regulations and departmental procedures.
- Posts and records payments received by the employer on a timely basis.
- Performs operational/functional internal audits as required.
- Assists the department manager in the training of administrative assistants and support personnel when needed.