The Flex Administrator will have a customer orientation focus as the position is responsible for ensuring seamless benefits administration for assigned customers/clients. The Flex Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day administration, service delivery of employee benefit plans, including reimbursement plans such as Section 125, 129, 132, and 105(h).
- Review daily flex claims and claim queues to ensure accurate reimbursement
- Prepares various types of spreadsheets for client or internal distribution processing
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Performs all necessary discrimination testing of section 125 and 105(h).
- Monitors and tracks accounting related functions such as disbursement check register, billing, month-end reporting
- Reconciles and monitors the posting of employer deposits, accounting for all changes, terminations and new hires
- Posts and records payments received by the employer
- Performs operational/functional internal audits as required
- Assists the department manager in the training of administrative assistants and support personnel when needed