Under supervision, the Administrative Assistant assists the Administrators by performing semi-complex administrative duties, customer service, and data entry related to Flex administration so as to maximize quality, quantity, cost-effectiveness, profitability and total customer/client satisfaction.
- Reviews daily Flex claims and claim queues to ensure accurate and timely participant reimbursement (when needed).
- Prepares various types of spreadsheets for client or internal distribution processing.
- Responds to clients (internal and external) in a timely manner in accordance with department procedures, paying special to detail.
- Performs plan closing duties, including but not limited to: balancing accounts between systems, running reports, and creating letters to send to employers. Prepares and mails employer plan closure reports.
- Performs all phases of case recording, keeping procedures in accordance with plan specifications, government regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Maintains and updates filing system for the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Monitors and tracks ACH verification logs.
- Monitors and tracks duplicate account inquiry logs.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established department procedures.