File Processor - Reimbursement Accounts
Title: File Processor - Reimbursement Accounts
Department: File Processing - Reimbursement Accounts
Status: Full-Time (non-exempt)
Under direct supervision, the File Processor for Reimbursement Accounts is primarily responsible for the processing of electronic data feeds and non-EDI feeds from various sources for the successful administration of reimbursement accounts such as §125, 129, 132, 105h plans and HSA Plans for the entire plan lifecycle: open enrollment, payroll and ongoing changes within both the Implementation and Flex Administration Departments.
Effective performance of all duties and responsibilities of the position will assure accurate and timely completion of required tasks and compliance with the required benchmarks and performance guarantees of the company and department.
- Apply all files remitted to P&A, received in good working order for reimbursement accounts within one (1) business day of receipt.
- Respond to all emails and voice mails within one (1) business day and collaborate with P&A Account Managers to resolve administrative problems.
- Perform all phases of recordkeeping tasks in accordance with plan specifications, and departmental procedures.
- Initiate and maintain record keeping database and retrieval methods in compliance with departmental procedures.
- Perform operational and functional internal audits as required.
- Process daily functions needed for the administration of the Department and company including, but not limited to Web updates, Employee demographics, manuals, force posts etc.
- Prioritize large volumes of information.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established department procedures.
- Keep the Supervisor and\or Department Manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and escalate when necessary.
- Complete any additional assignments as requested by the executive/management team members
- Provide back up to peers as required.
- Assist the supervisor and\or department manager in the training when needed.
- Assist the supervisor and\or department manager with Special projects as needed.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ year of experience in an administrative/clerical environment
Must be proficient in Excel, Word
- Solid oral and written communication skills with ability to convey one’s message with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to effectively interact, present information, and respond to questions from customers, colleagues and management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities utilizing effective organizational and time management practices
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Position requires strong attention to detail and ability to use considerable judgement on a continuous basis in providing solutions to problems related to all functional areas of file processing
- Must be able to independently set priorities along with making and meeting deadlines and schedules and must be able to understand and apply decisions within departmental policies and procedures, and administrative practices
- Must recognize when to escalate problems to Supervisor and/or Department Manager