Under direct supervision of the Group Insurance Manager, the data entry function is responsible for entering/typing client and participant data into P&A’s software for the creation of COBRA Notices, enrollments and cancelation forms. Communicate participant changes with client(s)/Carriers/Vendors through email, fax, or website. Able to process participant changes within COBRA and client guidelines.
- Process COBRA Notices from information provided by clients transmitted as faxes, spreadsheets or system generated forms.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Maintain, process and update participant’s accounts including benefit change and payment allocations within P&A’s software.
- Communicate with participants, insurance carriers or vendor’s insurance carriers when applicable.
- Assist Customer Service Department with COBRA/Direct Billing questions and inquiries
- Other duties include, but are not limited to assisting the mail clerk and backing up the call center if needed.
- Completes any additional assignments as requested by the executive/management team members.
- This job description is designed to cover a general list of responsibilities and expectations for this role and does not contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the role. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without advance notice.