Corporate Training Specialist
Title: Corporate Training Specialist
Improve the productivity of our employees through effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs.
Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives.
Identify and arrange training solutions for employees.
Conduct initial orientation for new hires
Develop and conduct effective training materials for new client programs
Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops
Develop and organize training manuals and other educational materials
Conduct or arrange for ongoing training and personal development classes for staff members
Develop testing and evaluation procedures and assist in delivery
May assist in other human resources functions as needed; Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related experience in Training and/or Human Resources
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service center
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills