Client Support Specialist II – Reimbursement Accounts
The Client Support Specialist II is responsible for ensuring seamless benefits administration for our customers and clients with more complex plan designs. This position will handle the day-to-day administration and service delivery of employee benefit plans, including reimbursement plans such as Section 125, 129, 132, and 105(h).
- Administers all reimbursement account programs, including but not limited to FSA, DCA, Parking, Commuter, MERP/HRA, Lifestyle account.
- Administers assigned case load to ensure optimal client/customer satisfaction and performs all phases of case record keeping procedures.
- Performs all necessary discrimination tests.
- Review daily flex claims and claim queues to ensure accurate and timely participant reimbursement.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service by responding to emails, and voicemails within P&A’s established standards.
- Monitors and tracks accounting related functions such as disbursement check register, billing, month-end reporting.
- Reconciles and monitors the posting of employer deposits, accounting for all changes, terminations, and new hires.